Saturday 11 October 2014

New blog! New blog! NEW BLOG!

Hello fluffy clouds with rainbow sprinkles!


If you're reading this, well good for you! You're at my first post in this blogger.com blog. This ain't gonna be long. Let me just introduce what I'll be doing on this tiny page of the Internet space.


This is basically a second blog - a proper one (and because tumblr can be a bitch sometimes) - where I post personal blog posts as well as my works of fiction, which includes:

  • short stories
  • fanfictions
  • visual stories
  • sketches
  • portraits
  • paintings

Unlike my tumblr blog, there wouldn't be a lot of reblogs, BUT I would be posting some of the inspirations I find on tumblr, over here as well. If you want to follow me on tumblr, you can follow me at coloursonblankcanvas.tumblr.com. Or you can also follow me on my less-decent fangirl tumblr at janken-janken.tumblr.com (I'm more active there).


Okay, I'm off to transferring all my works and posts from my tumblr blog. And then I'll customize this blog. Ooh yeah, lotsa fun ahead!


Lots of love,
Izzie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment